Who I'm I, Well, I'm James Little, I live in Belgium . I live a vintage mid century life. Every week-end you find me on the flea markets around Europe. I can't let something go lost, so I buy and buy... you know what I mean
I love it when you let me know what you think of the items I post on the blog. click on the pictures to enlarge them.
so leave a comment, and feel free to follow
thanks James Little

It's been a week

A week has past since I started this blog
To my surprise people from allover the world come and go. From Malaysia over Japan through the US to be back in Europe. So many defferent countries.
I realy hope you all like what you see and will start leaving some comments. For the male visitors don't forget/ mondy is pin up monday! for the ladies, mayby you wil be on the blog on monday.
You're all welcome to follow the blog, than I can see who is coming and going.
As the weekend comes my search for more items of the world fair starts again, visiting flea markets and garage sales
today it's realy summer here, so a nice drive with my ' 53 ford to the beach is in order
 Keep rocking and Visiting 
James Little

No comments: