Who I'm I, Well, I'm James Little, I live in Belgium . I live a vintage mid century life. Every week-end you find me on the flea markets around Europe. I can't let something go lost, so I buy and buy... you know what I mean
I love it when you let me know what you think of the items I post on the blog. click on the pictures to enlarge them.
so leave a comment, and feel free to follow
thanks James Little

Nice book

A friend send me some pictures on Facebook ; if I want this book? oooh yes! I had allready the French copy, now I even have the Dutch one. Thanks Jean Paul De Bruyn. hoop to see you soon


the dutch copy


the french copy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog very cool!

james.naessens said...

Thanks! Hoop to see you again at this blog, I post every week
Greets James Little